Here are some simple things you can do to get your blog noticed quickly:
- Submit your blog to all of the directories listed on Pingomatic which allows you to ping a few services all at once.
- Submit your blog to Pingoat which allows you to ping over fifty blog ping services all at once.
- Sign up for an account at BlogExplosion and register your blog there. After registering visit other members blogs to earn credits.
- Submit your blog to all of the directores listed at RSS Feeds directory
- Sign up for My Yahoo and add your blogs feed to your own “My Yahoo” account. This will get your blog included in Yahoo very quickly.
- Sign up for My MSN, and add your blog to your own “My MSN” account. This will get your blog included in MSN very quickly.
- Sign up for Google Pages, and add add some content (non spam) and link to your blog. This will get your blog included in Google very quickly.
- Place a link to your blog in your signature, so that any posts to Forums, Outgoing Emails, etc, will promote your blog.
- Place your blog on all the major search engines. AddMe.com will submit your blog free to the top 14 Search engines.
- SubmitExpress.com will submit your blog free to the top 20 Search engines.
- Submit your good articles to Ezine Articles
- Locate blogs with a lot of traffic and place relevant comments in their comment box . Do not spam or place the ‘I like your site,visit mine’ type comments.
- And last, post quality content as often as possible
I hope these tips help you get your blog noticed. Know any other good tips? Please share them here.