This morning get the news letter from Air Asia regarding the "International Free Seat" and immediately called up some pre-confirm friend that I was asking before. About afternoon time I managed to get the confirmation from 8 and finally my trip is on.
Initially plan to book the ticket at night after coming back from study, but when the time I try to view the ticket again at 5pm, the price of the ticket has been slightly change compare to the morning time, and the seat is start to running off. So have to fast fast book my place to Bali.
After the collection of all the detail and start to book and managed to get 8 seat depart from LCCT at 16 March 2009 (Monday) Morning 11.12am and return from Bali is at 19 March 2009 (Thursday) 20.15pm. The ticket price is RM 230 per person per return trip including the bag to be on board which cost RM 3 per bag per trip. This is the new charges implement by Air Asia where you pay for your usage. The more bag you carry, the more you pay.
Now I have more job to do where I have to plan my annual leave for the trip and save the money for all the trip.
Here is some of my trip in plan
- 17 May 2008 to 19 May 2008 - Back to Penang (Wedding Dinner)
- 29 May 2008 to 31 May 208 - Back to Perlis (Wedding Dinner)
- 7 Jun 2008 - Gua Tempurung (Ipoh)
- 10 Sep 2008 to 14 Sep 2008 - Siam Reap (Cambodia)
- 16 Mar 2009 to 19 Mar 2009 - Bali (Indonesia)
There are still a lot of trip that not yet in the plan which are
- New Zealand trip to visit my mum
- Sungai Lembing trip (Pahang)
- On going food trip in KL area
- so and so on....